Call for Abstracts
The Aesthetic Meeting 2021 (April 29 - May 3)
On behalf of The Aesthetic Society's Program Committee, we invite you to submit an abstract for The Aesthetic Meeting 2021 sponsored by The Aesthetic Society and the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation, to be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL, April 29 - May 3.
We are planning another exciting meeting and hope to be able to include your presentation as a part of our excellent educational program. Here's a list of some of the offerings planned:
- Women Aesthetic Surgeons' Symposium
- Friday Education Opportunities
- Physician Extenders
- Rhinoplasty Symposium
- Premiere Global Hot Topics
- Cosmetic Medicine
- Skills for Successful Patient Coordinators
- Patient Coordinator Alums
- Residents and Fellows Forum
- Cadaver Workshops - Friday, April 30 and Saturday, May 1
- All New Inclusive Education - Saturday, May 1 - Monday, May 3
- Aesthetic Marketplace (commercial exhibits and more) - Saturday, May 1 - Monday, May 3
- Program subject to change
Abstracts will be grouped by topic, to include face, breast, body contouring, rhinoplasty, and miscellaneous topics. You may submit as many abstracts as you like, however, each presenter will be limited to only one presentation per topic. Each abstract must be a completed study, following the stated outline, and as extensive as possible to permit accurate review. Incomplete abstracts cannot be evaluated and therefore, cannot be accepted.
Abstracts must be original presentations and cannot have been presented at a previous national plastic surgery meeting. Abstracts will be peer reviewed and held to CME compliance standards. Abstracts will be presented in The Aesthetic Arena located in The Aesthetic Marketplace. No CME is provided.
Industry abstracts will be submitted separately. Please contact Erika@surgery.org for details.
International Participants - International abstracts will be considered for the Scientific Paper Program. We encourage our international colleagues to submit abstracts and be a part of The Aesthetic Meeting 2021. International presenters will be eligible for nomination for the Raymond Vilain Award. This award is presented for an outstanding international scientific presentation at The Aesthetic Meeting.
All correspondence will be conducted via e-mail. Your e-mail address is required for abstract submission. If you change your e-mail address, it is your responsibility to inform us at email@example.com.
Oral abstracts for the 2021 Scientific Papers will be presented in a 5 minute format.
The abstract must be 800 words or less, utilizing the following mandatory outline:
Scientific Poster Presentations:
- Poster presentations are limited to 12 Power Point Slides (not including the title slide).
- The slides will be formatted and displayed during the week.
- Scientific Posters must be submitted by a physician, no company produced posters will be accepted.
Thank you for your interest in The Aesthetic Meeting 2021 and your commitment to furthering education in aesthetic surgery.
Jamil Ahmad, MD